Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: canon 1014 owners

  1. #1
    kbrady
    Guest kbrady's Avatar

    Question

    Have you shot any EKTACHROME 125 or Kodak's new 200T stock in your Canon? The Canon's closest automatic ASA keys are actually 100, 160 and 250, and I was wondering what, if any, exposure adjustmetns you made on these film stocks.

    Kirk Brady

    ------------------

  2. #2
    c_77
    Guest c_77's Avatar

    Post

    Kirk,
    I think there was a good article I saw at http:www.super8filmaker.com related to your topic. I'm trying to load it and find the exact article, so bear with me...
    Later-Chris

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by c_77 (edited September 17, 2001).]

  3. #3
    c_77
    Guest c_77's Avatar

    Red face

    Oh No! Is anybody else having trouble loading http://www.super8filmaker.com or is it just me?
    Thanx-Chris


    ------------------

  4. #4
    kbrady
    Guest kbrady's Avatar

    Post

    Chris -

    Thanks...Yes, I can't load the pages either.

    Kirk

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •